5G Massive MIMO Test System
NT-VPM-VAM m×n is a bi-directional RF variable phase shifter and variable amplitude modulator matrix, m input port and n output port, it is suitable for lab testing by controlling m×n independent bidirectional RF channels. Users can easily simulate 4G/5G telecommunication Massive MIMO system beam forming and fading of the mobility scenarios between the sectors.
- ● End-to-End Performance Testing of Wireless Devices and Network Infrastructure.
- ● Emulate radio channel characteristics including path loss, multi-path fading, polarization for MIMO+ Beam-Forming.
- ● Emulate radio BS Beam-Forming directivity.
- ● Emulate radio UE movement BS Beam-Forming beam tracking.
- ● Compatible with customer ATE platform, offer API control interface.
- ● Extendibility, customized design, cover 1.8-2.7GHz, 2.3-3.8GHz, 3-6GHz, 24-30GHz and up to 128×128 matrix.
Current Product Specifications
- ● Operating Frequency： 1.8-2.7GHz, 2.3-3.8GHz, 3-6GHz
- ● Input return loss: 15dB
- ● Insertion loss: 40~56dB
- ● Isolation: >50dB
- ● Phase shift range: 360°, 1° per step
- ● Phase error after Cal: <±3°
- ● Attenuation range: 0~120dB, 0.25~1dB per step
- ● Amplitude error after Cal: <±0.5dB
- ● Input average power: 30dBm