NTPIMS-XXXX S Parameter & PIM Parameter Auto Switching Testing System
parameters testing in a single testing bench, it working with software automatic
switching but without cable connection changing, it greatly improves manufacturer’s
productivity, it’s a very first invention of seamless testing switching for S parameters &
PIM parameter. The system is featuring with perfect in design, flexible to operate, easy
to upgrade and excellent in reliability.
Freq. coverage: 700BAND/DD800/CDMA800/EGSM900/DCS1800/PCS1900/TD2000
- System IMD3 sensitivity over -165dBc
- Flexible combinations to achieve automatic multi-bands testing with switch matrix
- Through software control easily realize the test mode switching: fixed or sweep frequency; transmit or transceiving
- Suitable for IMD3,5,7,9,11 etc. high order intermodulation signal analysis
- Periodic calibration through software to ensure testing accuracy
- Standard test report generated by software
- Seamless test switching for S parameter & PIM parameter
|Vector network analyzer||E5072A||1|
|Passive test module||NTPIMD-700||1|
|Passive test module||NTPIMD-900||1|
|Passive test module||NTPIMD-1800||1|
|RF switch matrix||NTDPDT-4×10||1|
- Signals Under Testing
IMD orders are based on IMD3, IMD5 receiving bands, capable to test IMD3, 7 transmit product
for UMTS2100, IMD3, 5 transmit product for CDMA800/EGSM900/DCS1800/ PCS1900/LET2600
- Testing Signals
- Freq.: LTE700, CDMA800, EGSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900, UMTS2100, LTE2600 compatible.
Input signal format: Keysight MXG N5181A CW signal 250KHz-3GHz, attaching with Keysight MXG
signal generator technical manual.
- Test port power: 2 channel carrier wave signal, min. +20dBm to max. +46dBm
Output power accuracy: ±0.1dB typical, accuracy is guaranteed through Keysight U2001A power
sensor monitoring and correction of the system testing ports’output power.
- Testing speed: sweeping time is 45-50s, 0.9s per fix point of freq, 50 points typically.
- Display: On equipment display or PC display.
Data access: allowed to save test result through designated port, auto generate test
report in MS Word format, screenshot or MS Excel export is allowed for all test data.
- Software interface: Access is allowed through data port.
- Receiver Technical Data
- Average floor noise: -145dBm, maximum (depending on instrument floor noise)
- Dynamic range: 100dB, typical (depending on instrument floor noise)
- Max. working input power: -60dBm
- Max. safe input power: 20dBm (at any freq. combined power)