Integrated PIM Testing System
NTPIM-XXXX series integrated PIM testing system with maximum output power over 46dBm at testing port(customization is allowed to increase carrier wave power up to 53dBm), its maximum intermodulation distortion accuracy is -170dBc along with multiple protections.
This instrument is highly accurate owing to Keysight U2001A power sensor monitoring and correction of the system testing ports’ output power. The system is featuring with perfect design, flexible combination &expansion, auto multi-bands testing is allowed through using RF controller, high accuracy, effective cooling, easy to operate and high reliabilibty.
- ● Freq. coverage 700BAND, CDMA800, EGSM900, GSM900, DCS1800, TD-SCDMA1800, PCS1900, TD-SCDMA2000, WCDMA2100, LTE2600.
- ● System IMD3 sensitivity over -170dBc, meeting various passive components testing requirements.
- ● Suitable for IMD3,5,7,9 etc. high order intermodulation signal analysis.
- ● Flexible combinations to achieve single band, full band testing at lowest cost.
- ● Effective cooling, stable and reliable. Capable to generate printable test report.
- ● Through software control easily realize the test mode switching: fixed or sweep frequency; transmit or transceiving.
- ● By sharing signal generator, power amplifier module and signal processing model, the system provides with high cost-effectiveness.
- ● 3dB hybrid coupler combination, full band scan inside the pass-through band, high redundancy design, meeting high capacity application.
- ● Switch matrix auto testing, support 7 or even more bands PIM testing.
- ● Platform design, plug & play for newly added bands.
NTPIM-XXXX Series Integrated PIM Testing System Equipment Models & Applicable Telecom Standards
1. Wideband active power amplifiers model number & applicable telecom standards:
|Model No.||Telecom Standard||Tx Freq.||Linear Output Power|
|NTPIM-1822||DSC 1800/PCS 1900/UMTS-FDD/TD-SCDMA AorB||1805-2170MHz||20-46dBm|
2. Passive equipment reflect-transmit PIM testing model number & applicable telecom standards:
|Model No.||Tx Freq.||Rx Freq.||IMD Order|
- ● Above are regular bands, customization is allowed for special bands.
- ● Support single reflect, dual reflect and reflect-transmit test modes.
Key Technical Data
- Signals Under Testing
- IMD orders are based on IMD3, IMD5 receiving bands, capable to test IMD3, 7 transmit
product for UMTS2100, IMD3, 5 transmit product for CDMA800/EGSM900/DCS1800/ PCS1900
- Testing Signals
- Freq.: CDMA800, EGSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900, UMTS2100, LTE2600 compatible
- Input signal format: Keysight MXG N5181A CW signal 250KHz-3GHz, attaching with Keysight MXG
signal generator technical manual.
- Test port power: 2 channel carrier wave signal, min. +20dBm to max. +46dBm
- Output power accuracy: ±0.1dB typical, accuracy is guaranteed through Keysight U2001A power sensor
monitoring and correction of the system testing ports’ output power
- Testing speed: sweeping time is 45-50s, 0.9s per fix point of freq, 50 points typically
- Display: On equipment display or PC display
- Data access: allowed to save test result through designated port, auto generate test report in MS Word format,
screenshot or MS Excel export is allowed for all test data.
- Receiver Technical Data
- Average floor noise: -145dBm, maximum ( depending on instrument floor noise )
- Dynamic range: 100dB, typical ( depending on instrument floor noise )
- Max. working input power: -60dBm
- Max. safe input power: 20dBm ( at any freq. combined power )